HIGHSNOBIETY × Anicorn Automatic Watches - LIMITED EDITION0
Anicorn has teamed up with the reowned online magazine Highsnobiety to create a limited edition dual-branded watch.
Each water-resistant timepiece is made from 316L stainless steel and comes engraved with the number in the production unit run. The watch face itself is made of sapphire crystal and treated with an anti-reflective coating, while the premium leather strap sits alongside a stainless steel buckle with PVD black plating. No battery is needed and the Japanese Miyota 8215 automatic movement is powered simply off body movement. The concrete colour spray paint provides a special texture on the rotating discs.
- Movement: Miyota 8215 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 21600 per hour, 21 Jewels automatic movement
- Accuracy: -20~+40 seconds/day*
- Posture difference: Under 50 seconds/day
- Running Time: More than 40 hours (after fully wind)
- Function: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø1.62 in (42mm), height 0.39in (10mm), back & screws, Brushed.
- Glass: Sapphire crystal + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water-Resistance: 50 meters (5ATM)
- Strap: Black genuine leather + 316L stainless steel buckle