ANICORN Series K452 Space Automatic Watches - Luna
On July 23, 2015 NASA publicly announced the revolutionary discovery of Kepler-452b, an exoplanet known as Earth's bigger, older cousin or "Earth 2," which orbits a star much like the sun. We began our second watch series with a simple idea: to combine design, typeface, and mechanism within a watch. Inspired by this recent space discovery, the Series K452 space watches were born.
The Series K452's disc system contains a 3-layer surface from inner to outer discs, graduated for seconds, minutes, and hours respectively. As shown below, a reference point is engraved from the top of the watchface to its center so you can read time perpendicularly. The seconds are marked out in the center disc. The minute and hour discs are read through an aperture with a single engraved line at the top of the watch.
How to read the time
Every Series K452 will come packaged with a K452 astronaut badge, a laser-engraved metallic card that serves as a document for warranty. The plate is uniquely numbered and issued. Whether a watch, strap, or bracelet, every item is subject to a final quality check at our Hong Kong studio before being hand packaged with care in our premium packaging.
- Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 28800 per hour, 24 Jewels automatic movement
- Accuracy: -10~+30 seconds/day*
- Posture difference: Under 40 seconds/day
- Running Time: More than 42 hours (after full wind)
- Function: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø1.62 in (42mm), height 0.5in (12.5mm), back & screws
- Glass: Convex hard Plexiglass + Sapphire Coating + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water-Resistance: 50 meters (5ATM)
- Strap: Milanese bracelet with safety buckle + Smart docking
Interchangeable strap system
To swap the staps, the Series K452 has an interchangeable strap system that secures straps with a simple pull and click.