NASA × ANICORN - ver.ACES Limited EditionK452-Nasa 2.0
NASA × Anicorn - ver.ACES (The Advanced Crew Escape Suit) - LIMITED EDITION
- Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 28800 per hour, 24 Jewels automatic movement
- Running Time: More than 42 hours (after fully wind)
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø 1.62 in (42mm), height 0.5in (12.5mm), back & screws, Cerakote Ceramic Coating, Transparent Caseback
- Glass: Convex hard Plexiglass + Sapphire Coating + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water resistance: 50 meters (5ATM).
- Strap: Black textile straps (with embroidery NASA worm logo + GPS coordinates of the Kennedy Space Center in Florida)
- Extra strap: black Milanese bracelet (with laser engraved NASA worm logo)One size fits all.
- mechanical timepiece
- black textile straps
- black Milanese bracelet
- NASA embroidered patch
- Metal warranty card
Disclaimer: This is a NASA approved project. There is no licensing or exclusivity agreement with NASA. As a U.S. government agency, NASA will not promote or endorse or appear to promote or endorse a commercial product, service or activity. Therefore, there are strict regulations and restrictions on the use of any of the NASA identifiers, emblems or devices, including without limitation the NASA Insignia (the “Meatball” logo), the NASA Logotype (the “Worm” logo), and the NASA Seal.